Utahraptor is a medium sized carnivore and a large dromaeosaurid. It is believed that it had excellent night vision and because of its claws it is considered a bleeder damage type.
When in a pack, it can easily overwhelm larger dinosaurs with it's pounce attack.
Pounce is Disabled as the Dinosaur Models are getting reworked, the pounce attack will presumably get new animations for each type of Dinosaur and is currently disabled. (Patch 0.1.50.9)
A balanced diet can include......
- Small / Medium seized herbivores
- Hatchlings and Juveniles of every Dinosaur. (Not Picky)
- Large herbivores (pack hunting)
- Other raptors
The size of utahraptor coupled with their intelligence makes them a significant threat. Stealing food from smaller predators is just as viable for them as hunting their own food, but they're big enough to tackle larger prey than most raptors.
Despite its size, Utahraptor is still an agile predator, capable of running down almost anything. The strong leg muscles also let them pounce on prey from a distance, attacking with deadly claws on both feet and hands. Their tendency for hunting in packs means that if you see one, you can bet there are more. Watch your back!
Sickle Claw: Most raptors have a large curved claw on each foot, but utahraptor takes it to the next level. Wicked sickles up to nine inches long mean they are able to disembowel prey easily or pounce and latch onto larger animals.
Notes Made about the Patch 0.1.50.9
- Capable to rund down a Gallilimus while sprinting.
- Slower than Carnotaurus avoid as a Utha.
- Growth Time in Minutes:
- Utah Hatch: 20
- Utah Juvie: 50
- Utah Adult: 50
- Utahraptor literal name means "Utah's predator".
- Utahraptor discovery was by Kirkland in 1993.
- Utahraptor will also have a strain known as Hyperendocrin Utahraptor.
- It is rumored that a feathered variant is in the works, however this may not be confirmed.
- Pounce attack gets overworked and is removed for the time being.(Patch 0.1.50.9)