- fix for getting stuck sometimes
- fixed dino step up logic (no more moving up hillsides)
- intermesh collision improvements, no more stuck in each other
- fixed setting client time for day/night cycle on first load/when discrepancy between client and server is too large.
- replicated time of day on v3
- cleaned up allosaurus movement notifies, made sure all its blend spaces are set to use highest weighted animation
- Switched out emissive dust effect for standard lit particles on footstep / stomp effects, removed footstep particle logic from the dinosaurs that had it set up
- removed client-server time discrepancy testing
- fixed a situation where forcing a server movement update could use a tick well beyond the allowed maximum movement time delta
- fixed light shining through landscape.
- fixed mesh distance fields and lighting distance for a more natural blend of shadows.
- removed server movement comp auto ticking (prev fix for turn rate discrepancies on slow clients, causing issues)
- re-added allo crouch
- added interpolation to dino anim speed factor
- Added appropriate Day/Night Cycle for Isle v3
- fixed slide along surface function
- dino mesh ignores blocking volumes during move
- fixed a movement comp crash
- allo anim fixes
- fix for speed sliding dinos
- better collision handling
- Fixed for problems with intermesh collision
- Removed intermesh collision from carno- big problems for some reason
- Massive Isle V3 Map Updates
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.